The University of Iowa Tippie MBA is consistently ranked among the top 30 MBA programs in the US, and top 50 MBA programs in the world by Financial Times and Business Week. Students will be able to maintain their full-time job and earn a prestigious degree, attending classes on weekends in Hong Kong. The program runs a conveniently designed class schedule that fully accommodates executives'work schedule so students can complete their MBA within 18 months.
Top 50 MBA Program in the World
• Consistently placed among the top 30 public business schools in the US by all rankings.
• MBA Program ranked 25th in the U.S. by Financial Times, and is among Business Week's and US News & World Report's top 50 programs worldwide.
• Ranked No. 9 in Finance in the world, 2nd "Return on Investment (ROI)" in the US - Financial Times 2009.
• More than 150 graduates since 2002 in HK with nearly 100% passing rate.
• Completely taught by world-class faculty who hold Ph.D. from Stanford, Northwestern, Michigan, among others.
• University of Iowa MBA Professor Erik Lie has been named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine.
• Interact with students, faculty and alumni of superb quality. Complete an MBA from an institution with a strong international reputation.
• Earn the same degree as students enrolled on-campus in Iowa.
• Accredited by AACSB International.
• Class offered on Saturdays and Sundays at 5-star executive venues.
• The courses run each month and the schedule of delivery will accommodate even the busiest of professionals.
• A 15-month program specifically designed for senior executives.
• Option to study one semester at the US campus at no extra tuition.
Detailed information (www.uiowa.edu.hk)