The Belk College at University of North Carolina at Charlotte offers a 12-month Executive MBA program in Taipei and Hong Kong. The program is intended for students who are managers and executives in financial services and other industries. The curriculum is similar to the College's Charlotte MBA but is designed to be delivered in an executive MBA format. The program also offers a fast-track and flexible learning mode. Widely recognized as the best US MBA in Taiwan, the program has achieved a remarkable success since introduced to Hong Kong and China. Successfully held 7 intakes in Taiwan and 3 intakes in HK since 2005, with nearly 100% graduation rate.
• University of North Carolina is one of the most established and largest public education systems in the US with over 10 Nobel Prize winners.
• Ranked No. 9 Best College by US News & World Report 2009.
• Featured in the 2010 Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools" in the US.
• Accredited by AACSB International - an internationally accredited program at exceptional value and price.
• Value for Money-competitive tuition measured against comparable programs.
100% Taught by US Faculty
• Completely taught by the University's distinguished faculty.
• Interactive instruction using case studies, lectures, student presentations and team projects.
• A fast track program of 11 modules to be completed within one year.
• Class conducted on weekends and Sundays mainly at Central Plaza.
Detailed information (www.uncc.edu.hk)